Monday, 26 January 2015

Time for Bread and Butter

No, I don't mean that is all we are eating this week!

My passion is in designing new things.  I love to sit and play around with a hook and some yarn until I find something I really like, then work out how to make it up in many different sizes/options.

To do that, you need time and a free mind.

This week...  so many orders coming in, it's definitely a "put bread and butter on the table" kind of time.  While my mind is racing with ideas for new things my hook is furiously working away on these:


(People seem to like them!  I am glad.  It took a lot of work figuring out the math for those, and they do look pretty once they are made up)


(these are very popular too)

and these:


I also have an order for a white baby christening shawl.

Busy, busy, busy!

I am not knocking orders!  I am so glad of them and they keep us going in so many ways!  But maybe by the end of the week, or sooner, I will be able to get back to producing some new things also.

Until then, I am here, working hard in the background.  So keep watching this space!

Meanwhile I post every day on my Facebook page with some good finds from my fellow designers, so come along and check it out some time!

AG :)